Sunday, 5 January 2014

Whole Lotta Lovin'! By Benefit!!

Benefit, Benefit, Benefit. I have become completely obsessed with their products recently. Everything I have tried has just blown me away including this 'Whole Lotta Lovin'!' gift set. I received this little set for Christmas from my best friend and I've hardly used any other eye shadow since I got it. There are five different products included in the set which gives you a great opportunity to try them before buying the full size. You get 3 eye shadows, 1 cream eye shadow, a deluxe mini of They're Real mascara, Boing concealer and Hoola bronzer.

Eye Shadows (Left to Right) - Nude Swings, Kiss Me, I'm Tipsy, It's Complicated.
They're Real Mascara
I tried this mascara at the end of last year and I was a little worried it wouldn't live up to the major hype it receives but my goodness I love it. It lengthens, it volumises, it is just everything I look for in a mascara. If you haven't tried it then definitely give it a go if you have the opportunity.

Long Wear Powder Shadows
The three shadows are all neutrals which I love as they are very wearable and suitable for everyday use. Before this set, I had never tried a Benefit eye shadow and I am super impressed by them. Nude Swings is my favourite out of the three but Kiss Me, I'm Tipsy and It's Complicated are both lovely as well. 

Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow
I use cream eye shadows almost everyday but like the powder eye shadows, I had never tried one from Benefit. The colour that comes with this kit is No Pressure which is a gorgeous bronze with shimmer. I can't explain how smooth and blendable Benefit's cream eye shadows are!! By far the best I have EVER tried.

Boi-ing Concealer
This is the product I am least impressed with from the set. It may be because the shade (Number 02) is a tad too dark for my skin but I'll try it again in summer when my skin may get a bit more colour. Although, when I put this under my eyes to cover up my dark circles it really didn't do very much at all. 

Hoola Bronzer
I am so glad I finally got to try this!! I have been lusting after this bronzer for ages now and after trying this little sample I have ordered a gift set that includes the full size of Hoola. I just love it so much, its the perfect contour colour.

Overall, I give this gift set a 9.5/10!! Its brilliant and I'm sure I will get so much use from it. 

Thank you so much for reading!

Freya x

No comments:

Post a Comment