Thursday, 9 January 2014

Make-up Look: Benefit Whole Lotta Lovin' Kit!

Along with reviewing Benefit's Whole Lotta Lovin' kit, I decided to create a make-up look using all the different products as well. (You can read my review of the kit here).

For my bases make-up I used No.7's Stay Perfect foundation, Boi-ing Concealer from the Whole Lotta Lovin' kit and a translucent loose powder by Essence. Also from the Benefit kit I used their Hoola bronzer to contour my cheek bones. I wanted to give my face and neck a more bronzed look so I dusted a tiny bit of Lagoona by NARS all over. For blush I chose MAC's Fleur Power which is a gorgeous coral colour.
All the eye shadows I used were from the little Benefit kit. So to start of I used the cream eye shadow in No Pressure to prime my lids and to add a bit of colour. I then took the colour Nude Swings and applied it all over my lid, inner corner and up to my brow bone. Obviously I needed to darken up the look a little so I applied Its Complicated into my crease and outer corner. I also ran what was left on my brush under my lower lash line. To make my eyes look wider I pressed Kiss Me, I'm Tipsy right into the centre of my lids. I also blended a little bit of Hoola bronzer into my crease as a transition colour.

I created a slight cat eye using my L'oreal Perfect Slim eye liner and also lined my upper and lower lash line with my Topshop Waterproof Liner in black. I then applied They're Real mascara by Benefit onto my top and bottom lashes.
To fill in my brows I used my Charcoal Brown MAC eye shadow and I then set them using my Maybelline Brow Drama.

The lip colour I went for was Soap & Glory's Sexy Motherpucker Gloss Stick in Fuchsia-Ristic.
Thank you so much for reading!!

Freya x

No comments:

Post a Comment