Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara!

A couple of months ago, I was browsing through all the different high end make-up on the Debenhams website and come across Clinique. As I was flicking through all their different products it occurred to me that I had never tried anything from Clinique. The bottom lash mascara was always something I wanted to try so I decided to go ahead and order it!

After ordering this product I was a little concerned that it would be a bit gimmicky. Like do I really need a different mascara for my bottom lashes?! I feel like I shouldn't but after trying it I do really like it. It seems to make my bottom lashes so long and perfectly seperated the way no other regular mascara has been able to. 
The teeny tiny applicator is definitely the the secret behind amazing bottom lashes. It is available in both black and brown which is great. I only have the black one as I have never felt the need to wear brown mascara but never say never. At £12, I really do think it is worth it. Although that is probably quite expensive for a 2ml bottle, I think the product will last a long time. I would definitely re-purchase it again when I run out!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Freya x

5 comments:

  1. I did initially think this was gimmicky but after seeing all the great reviews I think this might be good. I guess you could use this to reach the corners of your too lashes too definetly want to give this a try (clinique high impact mascara is amazing by the way if you haven't already tried it) xx

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was afraid of that as well but I was pleasantly surprised after I had tried it! You definitely should give it a go, I highly recommend it! I haven't tried the high impact mascara. I might have to pick it up soon :)

      Freya xx

      Delete
  2. I always look at this mascara for the lower lashes, and like you thought do i really need another mascara i can just use one of the many others i have...But after reading that it is now made the list of things i will be buying with the spending ban is over. Cant wait to try it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I love your blog and posts! I'm a new blogger and would love it if you could check out my blog and maybe even give me a follow? :)
    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete