Tuesday, 12 November 2013

REVIEW: Maybelline Brow Drama!

Like a lot of other people I have became madly obsessed with filling in and perfecting my brows. A few months ago I never went near my eyebrows, I just basically left them to do their own thing. Its scary how filing in your brows can make a huge difference to your face as they definitely do help to frame the rest of your features.
This post is going to be a review of a product I recently picked up to help with the brow perfecting process. Its the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara. This product is suppose to fill in the sparse parts of your brows and keep them in the shape you want all day. You can also choose the colour that is right for you - deep blonde, medium brown or dark brown. I have the medium brown one and its perfect for me. It is retailed at £4.99 which I think is a darn good price for something that does more than one job. 

I am already a huge fan the Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara and I can say that this could possible be the best brow product I have ever tried! It gives my brows a lovely natural but polished look and it lasts all day. The product doesn't clump or flake at all which is definitely a must for brow products. 

As much as I love this product, I do still like to fill in my brows with powder before applying the sculpting mascara. This is only because I personally prefer a darker, fuller brow instead of a natural finish. 
Thank you so much for reading!

Freya x

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I might just have to try this stuff :) xxx

    SparklySJ
    http://sparklysj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like such a lovely product! never tried anything like this but it looks like it gives such a natural finish! definitely something that interests me!

    Laura xox
    http://www.lthornberry.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete