Friday, 25 October 2013

Five Favourite Autumn Lipsticks!

If you've visited my blog recently, you probably have seen my five favourite autumn nail polishes (if not find it here) so I decided to carry on doing these types of posts but with lipsticks instead. Autumn is the perfect time to start getting out the darker lipstick colours but I also sometimes like going heavier on my eyes so I have included a nude in my favourites. Lets get started:

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick -  003 Mauve It Over
I love revlon lip products and this is one of my favourite nudes in my collection but for some reason I only seem to grab for it in Autumn and Winter. I find this a bit funny because this is a matte lipstick so you'd think I'd go for a more moisturising nude but nope. I do wear a lip balm under this and sometimes a gloss over. For a matte it isn't too drying and the formulation feels quite creamy.

Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick - 886 Paparazzi
This lipstick was my recent big make-up splurge and I love it to pieces. I love berry toned lipsticks all year round but I thought i'd treat myself to a new one for Autumn. If you want to know more about this lipstick, i've already done a review post on it which you can read here.

Revlon Lip Butter - 063 Wild Watermelon
I would say this lipstick is the perfect red for everyday wear. It is quite subtle but can be built up to become more vibrant and bright. This lipstick looks great with a lot of different eye looks and I honestly can't wait to wear it more.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick - 107
I know for a fact that this lipstick is very loved during this time of the year by a lot of people. It is a matte finish but again I don't find it too drying on the lips. This colour is so pigmented and beautiful. I sometimes have trouble finding a red that actually suits me but this one is perfect.

Benefit - Benetint
I know this is technically not a lipstick but I just wear it so much it managed to sneak in. This tint lasts a long time on the lips and it gets darker if you apply more layers. It is a really lovely product and it is high on my recommendation list.
(Left to right: Mauve it over, Paparazzi, Wild watermelon, 107, benetint)
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!

Have a lovely day!

Freya x



4 comments:

  1. Great post! love the rimmel 107
    emily xx
    http://emilou140597.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its such a great lipstick!

      Freya xx

      Delete
  2. The kate moss one is my favorite hands down :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its definitely a favourite for a lot of people! :)

      Freya x

      Delete