Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Cute and Cosy Autumn Room Décor!

Hello Everyone!

Since we are into Autumn now, i've really been wanting to make my room look a lot cuter and cosier since the weather is definitely getting colder. I have been getting little bits and pieces for my room the last couple of months, but yesterday I went shopping and got the last little things I needed to complete my room. I am so happy with how it turned out and I felt like I had to share it with you all! 

The first thing you see in my room are these lovely like hanging decorations. I think they are just adorable and I do love the little quotes on them. (Wire heart is from TK Maxx and the other two are from Next.)

This is one on my favourite little sections in my room. I just wanted to keep it clutter free but still have a few things on it to make it look nice. The fake cream roses make my room feel really homely and I just love how they look. (Roses and the vase are from Dunelm Mill, button trinket box and the wall art are from Next, love clock was a present, basket my perfume is in was from a Christmas gift set and the photo is from me and my boyfriend at our Prom.)
 
On top of my make-up storage is the only place i've 'decorated' for Halloween. I'm not a big fan of Halloween but I like to make a bit of an effort so I have a pumpkin patch candle (which smells amazing) and a sweet jar full of Halloween themed chocolates. (Bird cage light is from Asda, flower tea light holder is from Next, button lip balms are from Boots, Sweet Jar is from Matalan and the candle is from TK Maxx.)

This is another favourite part of my room, I made a sitting area!! Having this definitely makes my room feel very cosy especially because of the cute cushions, the throw and best of all, the knitted pouffe which I use as a foot stool. The pouffe is just so cool and very different, as soon as I saw it I knew it would help complete my room. (Both ottomans and the clock cushions are from Dunelm Mill, large purple cushion is from Homebase, small purple cushion, patterned cushion and matching throw are from pound stretcher and the pouffe is from Matalan)

Above my new sitting area on the purple wall I hung this lovely cream canvas which, of course, has another quote on it (are you seeing a pattern?!) Also there is a cream wall sticker that just finishes off the wall perfectly. (wall sticker is from ebay and canvas is from Next)

I made my bed look cosier by putting cushions on it. I already had most of the cushions and the throw but I stopped using them through the summer months. Also the cushion with the quote on it matches my canvas so I think that's really cute! (All cushions are from either Next or Pound Stretcher and throw is also from Next.)

On the opposite wall I put up three picture hearts containing some of my favourite photos and memories. I love photos, so I had to find a way of being able to put a lot of them up with out them looking completely random. I think this works well!

I also have this little owl family on a shelf which I think is quite Autumnal. (Candle owl is from Matalan, cream owl is from Homebase and the two little owl lip balms were a present.)

The last thing I have is purple fairy lights around my mirror. I'm sure everyone will agree that fairy lights make any room look warmer and because they're purple, the match my room perfectly. (I can't remember where I got these from, sorry!)

So that is how I made my room look more cute and cosy for Autumn/Winter. I hope you enjoyed reading this post!

Freya x

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect post!! I love how you made the seating section, amd everything goes so well together.

    Lora
    Tansandtiaras.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I completely love how it turned out :)

      Freya x

      Delete