Monday, 30 September 2013

September Favourites!


Hello Everyone!

I can't believe we are at the end of another month, they seem to be going by quicker and quicker. Surprisingly, I don't have that many favourites this month but I thought I would still share them anyway!

Make-up

Urban Decay Naked Palette
I finally invested in this lovely palette at the start of the month and I am so glad I did. I kept putting off buying it because of the price but after a couple of weeks of saving, I couldn't resist any longer. The colours are very well pigmented and easily wearable through the day. I have used this palette so much this month so I just had to include it. My favourite colours in the palette are Buck, Virgin, Naked, Darkhorse and Toasted. Here is a look I created using this palette.
 

No.7 Stay Perfect Foundation
This has been my go-to foundation all month. It has great medium to full coverage and leaves a really flawless finish. I would say it lasts about 8 hours on my skin but with a bit of concealer and powder touch up, you're good to go again. 

NARS Orgasm Blush
I got this blush a few months ago but I honestly didn't used it very much until the start of Septemeber. It is quite a bright pink and it has a lot of shimmer in it. It gives the face a nice glow without being over powering.

Body

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Butter
I love this stuff, I honestly can't get enough of it. It smells exactly like freshly picked peaches which is one of my favourite scents ever. I wrote a whole review about this so you can read it here. 

Random
My random favourite this month is a phone case. I just think it is the cutest thing ever. It is called a Snuggs and is from the brand UGG. My phone fits in it perfectly and it has a button detail which obviously attracted it to me immediately.

Thank you so much for reading!

What have you been loving this month?

Freya x

4 comments:

  1. I love the Body Shop body butters! I've not tried the Urban Decay palette but have tried the basics one which I've featured in my September favourites! Lovely blog! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great! It's really nice, definitely give it a try if you get the chance :) Thank you!

      Freya x

      Delete
  2. The naked & stay perfect have been my favorites for almost years now ;)
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I finally have both of them in my collection, they are so good :)

    Freya x

    ReplyDelete